|more site stats on:||Area 51 Stack Exchange|
- Did they torture and kill a monkey during the filming of Andromeda Strain?
- Nonlinear integer (0/1) programming solver
- How did musicians acquire samples for tracker music (MOD, S3M, XM and the like)?
- Draw an ASCII-art rainbow
- GMing with an overtuned skill monkey
- \foreach and names
- F#9 How to decide if it is (f sharp dominant ninth) or (f dominant sharp ninth)?
- What do the numbers on this 1960s anti-integration sign mean?
- Why are PCIE's coupling capacitors so large
- Why would an advanced civilization even want slaves?
- Was the Space Shuttle always crewed?
- What is “a place with a lot of wind“ called in English?
- Why don't bypass ducts in jet engines narrow down the flow to accelerate it?
- Is Treebeard the first Ent? If not, who was the first Ent?
- How to get an output of SHA-1 with first 2-bit are zeros?
- Why is the photon clock equivalent to all clocks?
- How could I make the results of a yes/no vote inaccessible unless it's unanimous in the affirmative, without a trusted third party?
- Does every statistic have a sampling distribution, not just the sample mean?
- Is there a risk that re-entering capsules or other components will hit ships or islands?
- Hiking in Scotland under 21 without a car
- Can fat change into muscle, or not? What does "Fat cannot change into muscle any more than muscle can change into fat." mean?
- Is there any phrase for the coldest days of the winter?
- What would combat look like inside an O'Neill Cylinder?
- Looking for a story about ancient sound recordings in stone