I know a girl from the internet (we both live in Germany), and looks like everything is fine between us (we are talking every some hours, smiling, flirting ..etc).
I am currently married, but, as my relation with my wife is pretty damaged, I am thinking about divorce, especially since I met this girl, because I think she may be my soulmate.
This girl (who is not yet my girlfriend) doesn't have any problem with our contact, she likes it and she wants our relation to grow bigger (or more serious, like girlfriend or marriage); she fears that I may go back with my wife and I don't divorce, let her decline to be my girlfriend.
I started to love this new girl, I can't stop contacting her, and I don't want to lose her, but on the other side, I don't want to be rude by insisting or pressing her to accept my offer (to be with me) while she is uncomfortable with my current situation.
How to make her comfortable with my current situation and to be with me until I finish the divorce process?
- I am quite sure she likes me (she said that many times).
- She doesn't have anyone in her life (she is divorced after 1 year of failed marriage).
- She is open to a new relationship (her fear that I go back with my wife didn't let her take me).
- She is 23 and I am 28 and both no kids.
- She lives far away from me, but we met one time, and we realized we should really live together as soon as possible.
PS: I know she doesn't have to be comfortable and I am somehow wrong, but the problem is that I can't imagine or accept this girl can be with someone else, or even myself with another one.
- I don't want to wait until I finish the divorce process, because it can take up to 2 years and possibly more, which is a very long period, and she can change her mind in this time and choose to date someone else.
- She started thinking about stopping our contact, because first she has fears that she loves me and I am married until this moment, and second because the divorce process is so long and she thinks I may change my mind in this time.