I've got a new friend of mine, call her Sue. Sue got kicked out of university today. We haven't known each other for a long time, but I do feel like helping her. I want to help her prevent/overcome anxiety, possible depression and other stuff, but have no idea how to be at hand. What can I do to help Sue overcome the hardship?
- We met each other at a single website and we occasionally go for a walk;
- This particular field of education that Sue studied during university is everything to her and she is willing to connect her life with the particular science (at least, she was);
- It's not the kind of branch where you can learn things yourself, find work and have all further opportunities. It's kinda like medicine, where your hands are tied without a proper diploma and education;
- I'm working in another industry;
- We aren't really close to each other and we do not spend much time together. She's been really busy for about a week and now she mentioned that she is in process of outing;
- I have no idea if it may be relevant, but somebody will probably ask, so: I am interested in some kind of romantic relationship with her, but for now we are just mates;
- I don't know the exact reason for Sue being kicked out, but she's mentioned troubles with studying, so it may be lack of effort (I really doubt this, but have no counter proof), lack of time or simply efforts in the wrong direction;