How I met her:
- She's a friend of my EX with whom I was in a long distance relationship (countries apart) and when my EX broke up with me, she offered me help, support and listened to me complaining about my break up for months.
About my female friend:
- Feels uncomfortable about her gender. Deep down, she is very sure that she was never meant to be a girl right from the beginning and doesn't want to be a girl
- Has dated both genders but all the relationships were terrible
- She has gotten obese since highschool and isn't happy about how she looks
- Has intense pressure of being a music student
- Her anxiety is to that level that she avoids social interaction and avoids speaking as much as she can
- Lost interest in all things in life
- Doesn't really have any friends who are "active" in her life
- Sessions with psychologist doesn't help much either
Long story short:
- I'm too busy to help her "online" but I worry about her a lot. How do I help her?