I am Austrian, 17 years old. After that year, I have one last year left in my school.
I have one classmate who never liked me very much. Since this year christmas our relationship got even worse.
He won't stop insulting me or shouting at me. When I say something in class, he tells me to stop talking in a tone that is definitely a insult. We have to do some group projects together and it's really annoying.
Some examples of what he is doing:
- We are making a short movie for a project, our group consists of 7 people. The movie is about suicide and we need two actors for two teenage girl, where one commits suicide in the end, the other goes to a therapist. When I told them, I wanted to be the suicide girl, he said I can't be because it is more emotional when someone goodlooking dies. He definitely said it in a very insulting tone.
- He told me I'm ugly or fat on many other occasions.
- When I asked for clarification in another subject, he told me to stop discussing and stop talking.
- He said I'm destructive, because I asked him why he is so mad at me.
- He invited everyone to his 18th birthday but me. I know that I'm not one of his friends, but since he invited all of our classmates I definitely know that it is something against me. He is not friends with everyone in class, he barely speaks with some of them.
I tried talking to him, our teacher and the student counselor. I don't have anything against him, except for the mentioned things above. I want him to stop that and treating me as every other classmate. He is very impulsive in general and sometimes a little bit aggressive, even towards his friends. But he is even worse when he's talking to me.
All the other classmates are very annoyed by us. I know that I can sometimes be a little bit annoying and I am a little bit difficult too, but that doesn't give him the right to insult me.
What can I do, in order to stop him bullying me.
PS. I actually don't know if he is bullying me, but that's what my therapist said.