For questions pertaining to post-secondary education.

For questions pertaining to situations arising due to post-secondary education. This may include, for instance, sixth form and further education in the United Kingdom, and colleges and universities in the USA. It may also include post-compulsory/post secondary study elsewhere.

For questions involving pre-college education, use the tag instead.